Monday, March 22, 2010

Those silly monkey's!

I once read a description someone was giving of what things were like in her head. She compared her thoughts, emotions and tidbits to monkeys swinging from branch to branch in a forest. They don't light very long in one spot, they're constantly in motion and easily distracted. I related to that very well! I'm sure my husband will agree. I am a self-diagnosed gal with creative a.d.d. I've done it all at some point in my life. . .cross-stitch, faux wall paintings, ceramics, oil painting, sketching, rubber-stamping, scrapbooking, jewelry-making, dollhouse and miniatures. . .the list goes on. Those cheeky-monkey's keep swinging from branch to branch. I love creating things and having my friends and family oooh! and aaahhh! over them. Sounds self-centered, doesn't it? I, honestly, don't go looking for compliments, but I have to admit it feels pretty good when a monkey that was swinging on a branch jumps to the forest floor and helps me bring the vision to reality. So, for now, humor me. You never know what those silly monkey's are going do next! I hope you enjoy this journey and hang on, it's going to be a bumpy ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment